Thank you for visiting my page!
It’s been almost 10 years since I first learned about Network Marketing. At the time, I worked in Marketing for a large Real Estate Development firm in New York.
I was planning on working my butt off to climb that Corporate ladder……………..
Then 2 things happened……
- I got married and knew I wanted to have kids. I knew my company would always expect me to put my job ahead of my family…..
- The market crashed……… and I was one of almost 100 people laid off from the company in one day…..
I knew then, I did not want to ever go back to the Corporate world.
I wanted to create my own schedule, rules, salary and most of all, my own destiny. BUT, I really had no idea how……..
I have spent several years, trying and failing…….. and then, trying and succeeding…….. learning, growing, getting better, figuring things out, being a student of the industry.
I have tried multiple companies, built a big team, become a top leader in my company, trained at corporate events, earned our company’s incentive trip…………
I still felt like it was all a lie.
I felt like I was still struggling far more then I should be at this point in my career. I was working too hard and not making enough money.
When my family decided to move to Colorado…. I thought I would sort of pick up where I left off……..
But I didn’t.
Honestly, I didn’t want to start all over in a new place. I had already worked so hard, spent so many hours away from my family.
The problem was…… I was doing everything “right”
But “right”, as taught by my industry, was created 70 years ago!
Our sales styles, systems and formulas being taught are outdated! They are the same things people were doing back in the 50s……..
While I actually do love doing home parties for a living (I know, I know! I’m a weirdo! But I do LOVE THEM!)
What I didn’t love was leaving my family night after night, and weekend after weekend to go do home parties and events.
The other things I don’t love:
- feeling like I need to bug every single person I interact with about my business
- after all the work to get a home party….. packing up, driving and then showing up to people cancelling left and right.
- Working events where the coordinator hasn’t done her job, and there’s nobody there
- Constantly being on the phone with my team while I put my kids in front of the TV……..
- Wasting time…… wasting money….
- and on and on and on…………………..
I knew there was a better way!
I knew I needed to take this moment in my life to start learning how to take this offline business – bring it ONLINE and leverage the power of the internet to get my products, services and opportunity into the hands of the masses.
I started searching and researching. I spent big money on coaches, teachers, training programs and systems.
I’ve basically sent myself back to school to start learning more effective ways to run a home based business in the 21st century!
And OMG! HAVE I LEARNED!!!
I’ve learned how to stop chasing my friends and family, and start attracting the right people into my business!
I’ve learned the magic of Branding your Business, using Attraction Marketing, how to effectively use social media to build a following (and not just SPAM people!)
I’ve learned online tools and resources such as sales funnels, capture pages, lead magnets, CRMs, email automation and so much MORE!!!!
I feel renewed and energized by the knowledge I have gained, the simple methods for implementation, the easy systems you can start using right away…….. but most of all, I feel empowered by the community of supportive and successful online marketers who I am a part of!
As I continue to grow and learn, I promise to share with you my biggest lessons learned and teach you how to start:
- Thinking bigger
- Dreaming bigger
- Attract the right customers and business partners to you
- Spend more time at home with your family
- Earn more money then you thought possible
- Experience the FREEDOM that brought you into business for yourself in the first place!
Here’s to the Warrior in each of us!!!
Jennifer DeSousa (AKA Warrior Jen)